Brother's original ScanNCut Machine is still a huge success. With its 300 DPI scanner, you can literally scan anything from a simple doodle to a family photo.
With over 600 built-in graphics, the possibilities are endless, and with the 11,7-inch touchscreen, it's easy to get the exact style and look for your project.
For project inspiration, check out these 50 fun cutting plotter ideas!
Specialized in cutting fabrics, this ScanNCut machine gives a precise cut every time.
The ScanNcut CM series is ready to use right out of the box, and can read most SVG files along with all FCM files via the built-in cloud-based application
Although this ScanNCut machine is now the older model of the range, it still sells very well on Amazon and remains a favorite among fabric cutters.
This video gives a nice introduction:
- 11,7 Inch screen makes it easy to get the right image and size
- Over 600 images in the file
- Easy to scan and ready within minutes of opening the box
- The price is high compared to, for example, the Silhouette Cameo
- Replacement mats and blades can be expensive
- The software seems a bit dated
Is this Brother not your thing? Read my review of the best cutting plotters of 2021 for even more options!