Are you ready to start creating fantastic banners, tags, cards, layouts, party decorations, DIY projects and much more with the awesome Evolution Advanced die-cutting and stamping machine?
This much appreciated and loved machine can not only cut relief and materials, it can also be used for any letterpress projects.
This machine also comes with some very innovative features that you don't normally see in comparable devices.
For example, this machine has a knob to adjust the height of the rollers, which allows you to use the same sandwich on different dies, and you can also adjust the embossing depth.
Finally, and this is the most exciting feature of this model, you can remove the handle and attach a motor to it.
The engine is sold separately and you can find it here.
I think you will love this machine for its light weight, the fact that it is very easy to fold, and its extra storage space for the crafter.Check prices and availability here
Watch this video below to see just how awesome the Evolution Advanced electronic slicer really is:
Features and specifications
The Evolution Advanced has a 15 cm × 33 cm cutting and embossing platform, and a detachable button on the side, here you can attach the motor if you prefer more user-friendliness.
This device has extra storage space, a suction cup to prevent slipping and comes with a self-healing mat.
Below I'll briefly discuss the pros and cons of the Evolution Advanced with you:
- advanced dial system to avoid plate replacement
- built-in storage space (perfect for your molds, materials and tools)
- a well-adjustable gear system prevents unclear mat combinations
- compatible with most leading stamps and embossed folders.
- the motor function is sold separately, which is an additional cost
- may have some compatibility issues with the Sizzix rolling dies
- the motor is not particularly strong