Some of you have really asked some great questions.
I have responded to you personally via email, but I also want to share it with everyone here ...
I also got some useful tips about the site itself so thank you! If you have not yet completed the questionnaire about your visit to our site you can still do that here.
And now to the answer to most of your questions:
Those free tips, are they really completely free? Am I not committed to anything?
At the moment all three are completely free and you are not committed to getting a paid account.
Whether that will change soon, I don't know ... but for now you can at least use these free tips.
- This LEGO magazine you can in any case really apply for free and you pay nothing at all.
- Disney + is a free trial account whatever you can cancel within the trial period, you can still see if your children like it too
- Storytel is also a free trial at the moment and you can also cancel within that period. That is great fun for audiobooks and e-books for yourself or for the children
If I don't want to renew, can I easily cancel?
Each of these services is fairly easy to cancel if you don't want to extend it further.
- lego.com has the exact steps to cancel your Lego magazine, this can easily be done in your account
- icreatemagazine.nl has the exact steps to cancel Disney +, this can be done easily in the app
- support.storytel.nl has the exact steps to cancel your Storytel subscription, this can easily be done in your account
Wondering if you have already tried one of these? Let me know.